BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Bored -_-

Right now, I'm really really bored... *sigh* actually i have a lot to do but i'm just really lazy to do it now. I feel like watching a drama or movie or just listen to a bunch of songs. ..


Today, I didn't do much. I woke up, after getting myself ready (bath, clean the room) I helped my mom cook lunch then watch a drama on TV. Oh, this drama ; Bread, Love and Dreams is actually a drama that I've been waiting to watch. The drama stars Yoon Si Yoon. I think i could be a fan of him anytime soon. Either way, I soo don't want to miss another episode of it.

After lunch, I went to my room and did a bunch of exercise (suddenly hyperactive). Then, used the computer and read what's updated about the K-pop world. At 4.40, Ah, I forgot DreamTEam! Well, I managed to watch the beginning and ending but the middle part not soo much, cause my family needed to pray. So.. Today, dream team Eunhyuk finally won after 6 or 7 months. Well, even though i don't like him as he is Minho's rival but I think i can be happy for him (btw, he's also Donghae's best friend, so..) .

Oh~ today I discovered that the girl in He's Beautiful. As Yoon He-yi is actually a member of After school. No wonder she looked so familiar. wow~ didn't saw that coming. and also I found some of the OST for God of Study which I've been searching for this whole time. Among the songs are T-max's At least once, 4minute's Dreams come true and also Ft triple's You don't know.

Well, that's it for now. I don't wanna type any longer (you'll probably get bored reading this) ..

0 comments: