BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Needs to be updated

The computers broken and that has left me behind in the cyber world. Things hasn't really gotten better. Most of my technology stuff (computer, phone, pendrive, camera etc) aren't in their best shape. *sigh*What to do?


It's raya season and the month of Ramadhan has left. May we see it again next year. Even before the 1st day of raya i was quite busy (no, the whole family) with the cleaning and all , So, many things happened. Right now, I'm using my brother's laptop. I'm trying to upload all the pictures in my camera but it looks like my attempt is failing. For some weird reason the folder won't open.

i think I'll just type till here. Feel free to wait for my next update. I wonder when will that be ?

0 comments: